Cababi Art & Literary Magazine
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
SUBMIT FOR CABABI 2021-2022 Edition!
Cababi reads and reviews work blind for all issues, so please make sure that your manuscript or work does not contain your name or any identifying information.
- We only accept work from full time and part time employees (faculty, staff, and administrators) of Pima Community College in Tucson, AZ.
- We only consider unpublished work.
- We accept and encourage simultaneous submissions. If work you have submitted to us is accepted elsewhere, please notify us immediately via Submittable.
- We aim to review your work within 3 months. Please be patient with us—all Cababi editors work on a volunteer basis, and strive to take great care with your work before making a decision.
- Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, we regret that we cannot respond personally to every submission.
- We only accept submissions for our print magazine online via Submittable.
We ask for first North American print magazine rights and online serial rights. If your work is selected as a web feature, we ask for exclusive online rights of 60 days from date of publication. Copyright is retained by the author at all times. We regret that we are unable to pay our contributors. Thank you for your interest in Cababi!
Visit the official Cababi Art & Literary Magazine website for more information, key deadlines, and a complete list of Submission Rules & Guidelines: Cababi Art & Literary Magazine